Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fermented beetroot dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g raw cashews (see Tips)
- 1 tsp salt
- filtered water, for soaking
- 500 g beetroot (approx. 3 beetroots), peeled and cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for covering dip
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 dairy free probiotic capsules, contents only (see Tips)
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 8976 kJ / 2137.1 kcal
- 41.3 g
- 72.1 g
- 185.8 g
- 23 g