Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced labne with pumpkin and rocket salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 750 g natural yoghurt
- 150 g dukkah, for coating
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ½ lemons, zest only, no white pith
- 45 - 60 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, to taste
- 90 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp raw sugar
- 750 g water
- 675 g Kent pumpkin, unpeeled, cut into thick wedges (1 cm)
- 1 ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- 150 g red onion, cut into wedges (1 cm)
- 1 pomegranate, arils only
- 180 g rocket, washed and patted dry
- 2 - 3 tbsp pepita seeds, to taste (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2231.5 kJ / 531.2 kcal
- 16.6 g
- 28.7 g
- 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.6 g
- 10.1 g
- 302.2 mg