Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 eschalots
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 fresh bird's eye chilli, trimmed
- 200 g fresh shiitake mushrooms, cut into slices
- 400 g coconut cream
- 10 g palm sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 100 g bok choy, trimmed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 300 g beef fillet steak, trimmed and cut into thin slices (5 mm - see Tips)
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- fresh bean sprouts, to serve
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, to serve
- fried shallots, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1504.1 kJ / 358.1 kcal
- 21.7 g
- 9.6 g
- 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 20.9 g
- 4.6 g
- 2008.2 mg