Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai chilli chicken and basil
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g fresh Thai basil, leaves only
- 20 g fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces (1-2 cm) (approx. 100 g)
- 100 g red capsicum, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into quarters
- 2 fresh long red chillies, deseeded if preferred, plus extra for garnishing
- 20 g oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 1000 g skinless chicken thigh fillets or 800 g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into slices (6 x 1 cm)
- 225 g canned bamboo shoots, drained (optional)
- 150 g canned coconut milk
- 30 g lime juice (approx. 3 limes)
- per 1 portion
- 1366.7 kJ / 325.4 kcal
- 32.7 g
- 11.8 g
- 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.2 g
- 4.3 g
- 599.8 mg