Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken in peanut sauce with chilli-cucumber salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Chicken and peanut sauce
- 1000 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into halves
- 250 g roasted unsalted peanuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400 g coconut milk
- 30 g ketjap manis
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 lime, zested (no white pith) and juiced
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 300 g jasmine rice
- 1000 g water
- ½ continental cucumber, deseeded and cut into thin slices
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 1 bunch fresh coriander (approx. 30 g), leaves only
- 1 - 2 fresh long green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed and cut into halves
- 30 g honey
- 40 g soy sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- per 1 portion
- 3148.5 kJ / 749.6 kcal
- 46.4 g
- 50.3 g
- 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14.4 g
- 6.7 g
- 1460.4 mg