Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 - 500 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into strips (1 cm)
- 2 ½ tbsp soy sauce (see Tips)
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 50 g cornflour (see Tips)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 - 2 fresh long red chillies, deseeded if preferred
- ½ red capsicum, cut into pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 celery stalks, cut into pieces
- 200 g cabbage, cut into pieces
- 300 g jasmine rice
- 500 g water
- 400 g coconut milk
- 1 ½ tbsp oil, for frying
- 6 eggs
- ½ - 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 spring onions/shallots, cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 2454.1 kJ / 584.3 kcal
- 28.3 g
- 53.4 g
- 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14.4 g
- 4.7 g
- 1794.5 mg