Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai beef salad with noodles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ - 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded if preferred, cut into pieces, plus extra finely sliced, to serve
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp palm sugar, 2 cm cube
- 1 lime, zested and juiced, plus 1 extra lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 300 g beef rump steak
- 500 g water
- 50 g vermicelli noodles
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 6 - 8 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 80 g bean sprouts
- per 1 portion
- 1810.3 kJ / 432.7 kcal
- 37.8 g
- 49.5 g
- 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.7 g
- 7.2 g
- 860.5 mg