Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tbsp jasmine rice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 stalk fresh lemongrass, white part only, cut into halves
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets, partially frozen and cut into pieces (approx. 4 cm)
- 3 fresh Kaffir lime leaves, cut into thin slices
- 1 - 2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 30 g fish sauce
- 30 g lime juice
- ½ iceberg lettuce, approx. 8 large leaves
- 130 g carrot, cut into julienne
- 2 baby radishes, cut into julienne
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into very thin slices
- 1 fresh long green chillies, deseeded and cut into julienne
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1043.8 kJ / 248.5 kcal
- 25.2 g
- 10 g
- 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.9 g
- 3.4 g
- 764.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Black rice bowl with chicken and mushroom (gut health)
Chicken with capsicum