Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Korean barbecue chicken with rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g red cabbage, cut into pieces (5-6 cm)
- 1 carrot (approx. 100 g), cut into matchsticks
- 1000 g water
- 250 g jasmine rice
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 500 g chicken tenderloins, cut into strips (approx. 2 cm wide)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- fresh ground black pepper, to season
Korean barbecue sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 40 g soy sauce
- 50 g rice wine vinegar
- 60 g water
- 60 g soft dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pinch salt, to season
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to season
- 130 g bean sprouts
- 50 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 2 spring onions/shallots, white part only, cut into thin slices for garnishing
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds, for garnishing
- per 1 portions
- 1422.7 kJ / 338.7 kcal
- 25.9 g
- 45.3 g
- 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.4 g
- 2.9 g
- 923.5 mg