Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon with ginger sauce and spiced cashews
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ - 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into halves
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, stems and leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp Szechuan peppercorns
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice
- 60 g raw cashew nuts
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 500 g water
- 4 fresh boneless salmon fillets (approx. 500-600 g total) (see Tips)
- 150 g zucchini, cut into batons (1 x 7 cm)
- 1 bunch broccolini (approx. 150 g), trimmed and cut into halves
- 150 g bok choy, cut into thirds
- per 1 portion
- 1924.5 kJ / 458.2 kcal
- 42.2 g
- 7.5 g
- 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.2 g
- 4.3 g
- 479.9 mg