Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into quarters (4-5 cm pieces)
- 15 g light soy sauce
- 10 g dark soy sauce
- 10 g Chinese cooking wine (Shaoxing wine - see Tips)
- 30 g water
- 5 g Chinese black vinegar (see Tips)
- 5 g white sugar
- ⅛ tsp Sichuan pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g fresh ginger, peeled
- 20 g oil
- 3 - 5 dried chillies, deseeded
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 30 g unsalted peanuts, roasted
- per 2 portions
- 4243.9 kJ / 1010.5 kcal
- 102.5 g
- 13.2 g
- 60.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.4 g
- 5.9 g
- 1804 mg