Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g tasty cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 1 - 2 fresh chillies, deseeded if preferred
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red capsicum (approx. 220 g), deseeded and cut into pieces
- 1 zucchini (approx. 325 g), cut into pieces
- 200 g fresh sweet corn kernels (see Tips)
- 400 g canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 70 g tomato paste
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- ½ - 1 tsp sea salt, to taste
- ½ - 1 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 Lebanese flat bread
- sour cream, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1363 kJ / 324 kcal
- 13.8 g
- 39.9 g
- 10.1 g