Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 - 80 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces, to taste
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 300 g small dried pasta (see Tips)
- 400 g canned black beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 2 - 3 chipotle chillies in adobo sauce, cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 400 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 600 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- sour cream, to serve
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2094.8 kJ / 498.8 kcal
- 21.2 g
- 73.1 g
- 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.2 g
- 10 g
- 1088.4 mg