Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kumara sausage rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tbsp harissa
- 500 g water
- 600 g kumara, peeled and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- ground black pepper, to season
- 4 sheets ready-made puff pastry (25 x 25 cm)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- per 1 piece
- 479.6 kJ / 114.2 kcal
- 3.3 g
- 10.2 g
- 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.3 g
- 1.5 g
- 124.1 mg
Vegetable stock paste
Vegetarian sausage rolls
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
Hot cross buns
Three cheese spinach scrolls
Nachos with beans and cashew sour cream