Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin and ricotta cannelloni
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g pumpkin, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 3 fresh sage leaves, plus extra for frying
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 50 g tomato paste
- 150 g water
- 30 g Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 50 g fresh English spinach, trimmed and cut into pieces (approx. 5 cm)
- 300 g ricotta (see Tips)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- 250 g cannelloni shells (see Tips)
- pine nuts, toasted, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 1229.6 kJ / 292.8 kcal
- 12.4 g
- 16.6 g
- 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7 g
- 5.4 g
- 1396.3 mg