Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Family chicken galette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g unsalted butter, frozen and cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 90 g chilled water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 110 g bacon slices, cut into strips (2 cm)
- 250 g brown onion, cut into eighths, layers separated
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- 600 g water
- 500 g chicken tenderloins
- 220 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 150 g fresh Swiss brown mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 30 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 50 g pouring (whipping) cream
- full cream milk, for brushing
- per 1 portion
- 3442.3 kJ / 819.5 kcal
- 29.8 g
- 57.4 g
- 51.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 28.3 g
- 7.5 g
- 1275.4 mg