Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 85 g semi sun-dried tomatoes
- 25 g macadamia nuts (see Tips)
- 20 g olive oil
- 15 g Parmesan cheese (see Tips)
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 g roasted whole red pepper strips
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 10 - 20 g fresh basil, leaves only
- 10 g pitted Kalamata olives (optional)
- 30 g Greek-style natural yoghurt (see Tips)
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 g baby red potatoes, cut into thick slices (1 cm - see Tips)
- 500 - 700 g chicken breast fillet, cut into cubes (approx. 3 cm)
- 500 g water
- 60 g fresh baby spinach
- 20 g macadamia nuts, chopped, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1352.1 kJ / 321.9 kcal
- 31.9 g
- 17.2 g
- 12.9 g
- 4.1 g