Make magic with leftovers
• Revamp your idea of “leftovers”. Use leftover ingredients to create a new recipe you look forward to eating. Think about adding leftover cooked veggies or meats to a risotto (use or classic risotto recipe as a base) or create beautiful winter salads.
• A smoothie is a great way to use up excess fruit and veg. Remember, you can add in nuts and seeds too. Thermomix® will make a super-smooth smoothie for you!
• Use extra rice or pasta to whip up a quick salad the next day.
• Glass storage containers will help you keep track of what's in your fridge! If you can see what's inside you're more likely to use it.
• Freeze veggie scraps and limp produce so that you can make homemade veggie stock.