Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 340 g vegetable pulp (see Tips)
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 30 g flaxmeal (see Tips)
- 30 g chia seeds
- 20 g tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 tsp beetroot powder (optional)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground turmeric (optional)
- 30 g sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 667.8 kJ / 159 kcal
- 7.1 g
- 8.3 g
- 9.8 g
- 8.8 g
Maca chocolate bark
Fig and walnut bread
3小時 20 分
Pumpkin and turmeric loaf
1小時 50 分
Creamy coconut yoghurt
Fermented beetroot dip
Plum and raspberry chia puddings
2小時 30 分
Cashew and cacao smoothie (gut health)