Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 340 g vegetable pulp (see Tips)
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 30 g flaxmeal (see Tips)
- 30 g chia seeds
- 20 g tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 tsp beetroot powder (optional)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground turmeric (optional)
- 30 g sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 667.8 kJ / 159 kcal
- 7.1 g
- 8.3 g
- 9.8 g
- 8.8 g
Basil, avocado and hemp pesto
Green goddess pizza
Sunflower and nori filling
Super antioxidant juice
Vietnamese jackfruit rice paper rolls
Spelt Margherita pizza
Green garden juice
Buckwheat and date bliss balls
Raw chocolate snaps