Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Silverbeet and mushroom pasta (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g dried pasta, of choice
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 stalks fresh silverbeet, stalks removed and cut into pieces (2 cm); leaves reserved separately
- 100 g red onion, cut into wedges (1 cm)
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g white wine
- 200 g fresh button mushrooms cut into halves
- 250 g tomato passata (see Tip)
- 30 g tomato paste
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, torn, plus extra to garnish
- 10 g Parmesan cheese, shaved, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1470.6 kJ / 351.5 kcal
- 12.8 g
- 59.3 g
- 7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.4 g
- 4.8 g
- 367 mg