Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green egg whites and ham omelette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g goats cheese
- 60 g cottage cheese
- 12 fresh chives, finely chopped
- 20 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 stalks kale, leaves only or greens of choice (see Tips)
- 6 egg whites
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt
- 500 g water
- 4 slices pancetta
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- bread of choice, sliced, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1156.7 kJ / 275.4 kcal
- 32.8 g
- 2.2 g
- 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.5 g
- 1.4 g
- 1031.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)