Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Middle Eastern lamb pizza pie (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 220 g lukewarm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 g baker's flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g onion, cut into wedges (3-4 cm)
- 250 g lamb mince (see Tips)
- 50 g tomato paste
- 40 g water, plus 1 tablespoon extra
- 30 - 50 g harissa paste, to taste (see Tips)
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 - 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 egg, beaten
- olive oil spray
- per 1 portion
- 1889 kJ / 451.5 kcal
- 16.7 g
- 42 g
- 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.6 g
- 2.3 g
- 513.5 mg