Ideas for transforming leftovers
- Roast chicken: shred and use in fajitas, wraps or salads. You can also mix it with a mushroom sauce and accompany it with pasta.
- Bolognese: spread leftovers on a pizza or mix with beans for a "kind" of chilli.
- Fish: try it in various pastries or fish burgers.
- Rice: you can sauté the rice with egg, bacon, peas or other ingredients you have at home.
- Potato puree: use it to make gnocchi, for example.
- Bread: you can make breadcrumbs flavoured with herbs and freeze or use them in sweet or savoury bread-based puddings.
- Varied vegetables: at the end of each week, check the leftover vegetables in the fridge and make a sort of spring salad or tortilla with a bit of everything.