Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ cinnamon quill
- ½ tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, stalks and leaves
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 - 4 fresh bird's eye chillies, deseeded if preferred
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- 400 g canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- 400 g canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- per 6 portions
- 8001.2 kJ / 1905 kcal
- 93.8 g
- 211.7 g
- 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.7 g
- 100 g
- 9723.1 mg