Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mexican chicken stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 150 g onion, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 2 chipotle chillies in adobo sauce (see Tips)
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 100 g roasted unsalted peanuts
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 300 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 150 g green capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 50 g water
- 500 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into pieces (4-5 cm)
- 400 g canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- lime wedges, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2442 kJ / 581.3 kcal
- 36.7 g
- 32.1 g
- 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.6 g
- 14.1 g
- 1224.7 mg