Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet potato frittata with coriander chilli sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Coriander chilli sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 fresh green chillies, deseeded if preferred
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stems
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 1 tsp ground cumin, to taste
- 1 pinch ground sea salt
- 100 g red onion, cut into halves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g zucchini, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 250 g sweet potato, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp ground sea salt
- 50 g feta cheese
- 20 g pepita seeds, toasted (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1711 kJ / 407 kcal
- 17.3 g
- 15.5 g
- 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.2 g
- 3.2 g
- 587 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Cauliflower risotto with brown butter prawns
Keto cauliflower and Brussels sprout cheese bake
Asparagus and mushroom stir-fry