Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Root vegetables with hazelnut pangrattato
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Lemon and hazelnut pangrattato
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh lemon thyme, leaves only
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 g sourdough bread (day old), torn into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 50 g toasted hazelnuts, skins removed
- 25 g extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 700 g water
- 300 g raw beetroot (approx. 3), scrubbed clean and cut into eighths lengthways
- 400 g Dutch carrots, scrubbed clean and cut into halves lengthways
- 250 g purple carrots, scrubbed clean and cut into quarters lengthways
- 200 g parsnips, scrubbed clean and cut into quarters lengthways
- 200 g turnip, or swede, scrubbed clean and cut into eighths lengthways
- 40 g avocado oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1015 kJ / 242 kcal
- 5.5 g
- 24 g
- 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.5 g
- 7.5 g
- 256.6 mg