Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g vincotto (vino cotto), plus extra to serve (see Tips)
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 50 g orange juice (see Tips)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g beetroot, peeled and cut into quarters
- 400 g carrot, peeled and cut into pieces
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 20 g pepitas, toasted
- 20 g hemp seeds (optional)
- 2 tsp linseeds (flaxseeds)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 60 g mixed baby salad leaves
- Danish feta, cut into pieces, to serve (see Tips)
- per 8 portions
- 5544.4 kJ / 1320.1 kcal
- 33.4 g
- 135.2 g
- 66.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 15 g
- 37.4 g
- 1587.8 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Rosemary and green peppercorn pork fillet
Turkey roulade with peaches and apricots
Beetroot and avocado eggs
Beetroot salad with raita dressing