Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushroom quinoa tartlets with truffle oil
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g unsalted butter cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 80 g brown rice
- 60 g buckwheat groats
- 50 g quinoa
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp xanthan gum
- 1 egg
- 40 g cold water
- 20 g dried mushrooms (porcini, shiitake, etc)
- boiling water, for soaking
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 60 g cream cheese
- 10 sprigs fresh chives, finely chopped
- 30 g walnuts
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 tsp truffle oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 150 g fresh mushrooms of choice, cut into slices
- fresh thyme leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 338.8 kJ / 80.7 kcal
- 1.7 g
- 5.6 g
- 5.8 g
- 0 g