Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ orange, zest only, no white pith
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 30 g orange juice (approx. 1 orange)
- 450 g carrots (approx. 4), peeled and cut into thirds
- 250 g green apple, cut into quarters and cores removed
- 2 celery stalks (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- 60 g walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 609 kJ / 145 kcal
- 2.4 g
- 9.5 g
- 10 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.9 g
- 5 g
- 77 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Salmon, quinoa, feta and mixed vegetable salad
Thai beef salad
Scallops with pea purée