Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g raw beetroot, peeled and cut into quarters (see Tips)
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces (see Tips)
- ¼ red onion (approx. 45 g)
- 1 green apple (approx. 95 g), cored and cut into quarters
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 642.2 kJ / 152.9 kcal
- 2.4 g
- 12.8 g
- 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.6 g
- 5.4 g
- 102.2 mg
Brandy custard (TM6)
Mushroom risotto (TM6)
Vegetable stock paste
Risotto verde (TM6)
Chicken velouté meal (TM6)
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing
Fruity dream (TM6)