Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beetroot, pear and blue cheese salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 50 g pecan nuts
- ½ orange, zest only, no white pith (optional)
- 2 tbsp macadamia oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 800 g water
- 800 g raw beetroot, peeled and cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 200 g fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into halves
- 120 g rocket leaves
- 100 - 200 g blue cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- per 1 portion
- 2237 kJ / 533 kcal
- 17 g
- 25 g
- 39 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14.7 g
- 12 g
- 681.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Scallops with pea purée
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing