Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Carrot, feta and mint salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 7 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, torn or cut into pieces
- 40 g lemon juice
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g water
- 700 g Dutch carrots (approx. 3 bunches), peeled and tops trimmed
- 50 - 100 g feta cheese, crumbled, for garnishing (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1076 kJ / 256 kcal
- 6.5 g
- 11.2 g
- 19.2 g
- 7.6 g