Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asparagus and broad bean salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 500 g water
- 300 g frozen broad beans
- 300 g asparagus, trimmed and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- cold water, for soaking
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, leaves only
- 40 g rocket
- per 1 portion
- 1114 kJ / 265.3 kcal
- 12 g
- 3.2 g
- 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.1 g
- 7.3 g
- 364.2 mg