Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 fennel bulb (approx. 250 g), trimmed and cut into pieces (5 cm)
- 1 green apple, skin on, cut into quarters
- 100 g cucumber, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 celery stalk, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 346.3 kJ / 82.4 kcal
- 1.4 g
- 6.9 g
- 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.7 g
- 3.4 g
- 124.3 mg