Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 apple (approx. 95 g), cored and cut into quarters
- ¼ red onion (approx. 45 g)
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 312.7 kJ / 74.7 kcal
- 3.1 g
- 15.1 g
- 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- 3.6 g
- 87 mg
Feta, spinach and potato frittata
Vegetable stock paste
Rice salad with warm mustard dressing
Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
Beetroot, Parmesan and cashew dip
Brown rice salad
Chunky basil pesto dip
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing