Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh basil, leaves only (optional)
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 650 g water
- 50 g tomato paste
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. potato, carrot, mushroom, celery), diced or cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 400 g canned borlotti beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 100 g dried pasta shells
- per 1 portion
- 1076.2 kJ / 256.2 kcal
- 9.1 g
- 29.4 g
- 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.6 g
- 8 g
- 548.3 mg