Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g Gruyère cheese or Swiss cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 500 g water
- 1 cauliflower (approx. 1000 g), cut into florets
- 50 g plain flour
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 500 g milk
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground white pepper, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1273.5 kJ / 305 kcal
- 15.9 g
- 16.7 g
- 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11.9 g
- 2.2 g
- 480.5 mg