Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kid-friendly butter chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves
- 3 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 1 fresh long red chilli (small), trimmed, deseeded and cut into halves (optional - see Tips)
- 60 g butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 150 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 100 g tomato paste
- 1000 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into cubes (5-6 cm)
- 1 tbsp lime juice, plus extra wedges to serve (optional - see Tips)
- 100 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 - 2 tsp sea salt (optional - see Tips)
- 150 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, chopped
- natural yoghurt, to serve
- cooked rice, to serve
- per 1 portions
- 2536.6 kJ / 604 kcal
- 50.2 g
- 10.3 g
- 39.4 g
- 7.1 g