Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g zucchini, cut into pieces
- 6 - 8 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 190 g basil pesto (see Tips)
- 380 g water
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into strips (approx. 5 x 2 cm)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 350 g dried penne pasta
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 150 g frozen peas
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, shaved, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2712.8 kJ / 645.8 kcal
- 43.8 g
- 60.6 g
- 21.9 g
- 136.8 mg
- 15.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Nasi tomato (tomato rice)
Mushroom risotto (TM6)
Risotto verde (TM6)
Cauliflower macaroni cheese (Toddlers and beyond)