Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Black bean spaghetti bolognese (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 200 g brown onions (approx. 2 onions), cut into quarters
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3 rindless bacon rashers, cut into cubes
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 400 g tomato passata
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 500 g beef mince
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 200 g black bean spaghetti (see Tips)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 400 g canned lentils (approx 220 g after draining), drained and rinsed
- Parmesan cheese, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2729.1 kJ / 649.8 kcal
- 56.5 g
- 35.8 g
- 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.8 g
- 17.3 g
- 1522.5 mg