Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai green chicken curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g coconut cream
- 60 g Thai green curry paste (see Tips)
- 500 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 30 - 50 g fish sauce, to taste
- 1 tsp palm sugar
- 250 - 300 g fresh mixed mushrooms (i.e. shiitake, button, field), cut into bite-sized pieces or slices
- 80 g canned bamboo shoots, drained
- 7 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- fresh Thai basil leaves or coriander leaves, for garnishing
- fresh long green chillies, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into thin slices (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1383 kJ / 329.3 kcal
- 27.5 g
- 6.4 g
- 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 13.8 g
- 2.8 g
- 1848.9 mg