Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Adzuki Stew with spiced cauliflower rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g dried adzuki beans
- 500 g water, plus extra to soak
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- ½ tsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- ½ tsp ground sweet paprika
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 piece lime peel, no white pith
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 800 g cauliflower, cut into florets (approx. 4 cm)
- 3 cm fresh ginger
- 5 cm kombu (see Tip)
- 500 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g fresh sweet corn kernels, cut off the cob
- 1 tbsp tamari, plus extra to taste
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 966.2 kJ / 230.9 kcal
- 13.2 g
- 46.9 g
- 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.4 g
- 11.6 g
- 396.4 mg
Crunchy nut snaps
Sweet potato and wakame patties (TM6, Jude Blereau)
Mixed grain risotto
Nut butter dressing
Gwinganna nut and seed bread
Tandoori Cauliflower with red lentil dahl and raita
Vegan 'pulled pork'
Broccoli, red capsicum and pine nut salad
Pumpkin and ginger soup
Brown rice salad