Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sunday lamb roast
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 tbsp pickled capers, rinsed
- 40 g pitted green olives
- 3 garlic cloves
- 20 g lemon juice
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- ½ tsp lemon myrtle (optional)
- 1500 - 1800 g lamb shoulder, deboned (see Tips)
- pine nuts, for sprinkling (optional)
- 100 g white wine
- 2 carrots, cut into slices
- 2 brown onions, cut into wedges
- salt, to season
- per 1 portion
- 4766.9 kJ / 1135 kcal
- 78.3 g
- 10.7 g
- 84.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 31.9 g
- 6.2 g
- 854 mg