Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g frozen green beans, cut into bite-size pieces
- 150 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 20 g salted butter
- 100 g celery stalks, cut into pieces
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 400 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 60 g pearl barley
- 300 g water
- 150 g carrots, cut into rounds
- 500 - 600 g diced lamb (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1710.4 kJ / 407.3 kcal
- 38.1 g
- 28.2 g
- 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.9 g
- 9.8 g
- 324.8 mg