Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g avocado flesh, cut into pieces
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g lemon juice
- 100 g crème fraîche
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 4 fresh boneless, skinless salmon fillets (approx. 150 g each, 3 cm thickness)
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 4 dried bay leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into slices, pips removed
- water, to fully submerge bags (not higher than the 2L maximum fill level)
- 30 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon) or 1 level tsp ascorbic acid powder
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into thin slices, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2559.3 kJ / 609.4 kcal
- 31.5 g
- 1.6 g
- 52.7 g
- 4.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked masala fish
Balti coconut fish curry
Goan prawn curry
Steamed white fish with tomato and Indian spices