Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g fresh Swiss brown mushrooms, or fresh shiitake mushrooms, caps only, cut into halves or quarters
- 150 g Chinese cabbage (wombok), cut into pieces (5 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 300 g pork mince
- 2 tsp white pepper
- 45 g light soy sauce
- 10 g Shaoxing wine
- 10 g sesame oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 20 g Shaoxing wine
- 50 g Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1500 g water
- 24 wonton wrappers (1 packet)
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into julienne
- 6 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 15 g soy sauce
- 1 bunch bok choy, roughly chopped
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- red chilli oil, for garnishing (optional - see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1991.4 kJ / 474.2 kcal
- 24.1 g
- 37.1 g
- 24.6 g
- 4.9 g