Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous vide kangaroo with rosemary (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 kangaroo fillets (180-200 g each, 3 cm thickness)
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- water, to fully submerge bags (not higher than the 2L maximum fill level)
- 30 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon) or 1 level tsp ascorbic acid powder
- 1 tbsp salted butter, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 985.2 kJ / 234.6 kcal
- 42.9 g
- 0 g
- 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.3 g
- 0.1 g
- 154.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Family chicken galette
Bangers and mixed mash with caramelised onions
Korean fried chicken