Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon with fennel and apple salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 10 g olive oil, plus an extra 2 teaspoons
- 2 sprig fresh dill, leaves only
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus an extra 30 g or 1 tsp ascorbic acid to Sous vide (see Tips)
- 2 skinless salmon fillets (approx. 150 g each), 3 cm thickness (see Tips)
- ground black pepper, to season
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 1850 g water, plus extra to submerge bags
- 20 g salted butter
- 100 g fennel, cut into halves, then cut into thin slices
- 40 g red onion, cut into halves, then cut into thin slices
- ½ apple, cut into quarters, then cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 2223.5 kJ / 529.4 kcal
- 35 g
- 8.9 g
- 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.6 g
- 3.4 g
- 1315.8 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon en croute
Scallops with pea purée
Tom kha prawns
Steamed white fish with tomato and Indian spices