Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g salted butter, softened
- 2 beef fillet steaks (180-200 g each, 3 cm thickness)
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1850 g water, plus extra to submerge bags
- 30 g freshly squeezed lemon juice or 1 tsp ascorbic acid (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2318.1 kJ / 551.9 kcal
- 45.5 g
- 1.3 g
- 40.7 g
- 1.8 g